Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 17 octobre 2020

YOU ARE MY SWEET RAY OF SUNSHINE

   YOU ARE MY SWEET RAY OF SUNSHINE

Without you by my side, my existence
Would not matter
You are my sweet ray of sunshine
My love, my wonder.
In your arms, it is love and tenderness.
Your absence, it's empty and distressing
When you're here, my better half,
I feel reassured.
I warm you with my warmth,
Your love makes my heart beat
Too fast, spend the hours
But together, it is a great happiness.
You are certainly my soul mate
Our thoughts are with you at all times
When one is missing, our hearts cry.
This is true love, true happiness.

GEORGES DANIEL SURLEAU

Excerpt from my collection of love poems:
L'EMPREINTE DE L'AMOUR published by:
www.edilivre.com Copyright
ISBN 978-2-81211-363-5

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre commentaire